Saturday, April 1, 2023

Let Holy Week begin


 Another unannounced absence over. And that's OK today actually.

AT my wife's suggestion, I am beginning my writing once again. No matter who's reading or not. As I have committed myself to St. Francis Community once again, I am going to haver to get used to writing up sermons for my Masses. And honing skills beyond what I use at my 9-5 job since the ultimate goal is a different 9-5 job more akin to my skills and a pastor, as a spiritual companion, as a priest.

So join us, won't you?? As this banker of circumstance walks down this brambled path to find the path  believe God would prefer to have me on. God cares about my happiness and peace of mind too, just like everyone else. Why SHOULDN'T I strive for the life I have been called to but afraid to seek until now. I've said this before here, but... maybe, maybe, it is finally time. I am on the the clock here and I am not getting any younger.

In essence, do I choose Life... or what is essentially Death, to my spirit and my heart?

You shall be my people. And I shall be your God.


Saturday of the Fifth Week of Lent Lectionary: 256
Ezekiel 37:21-28
Jeremiah 31:10, 11-12abcd, 13
John 11:45-56

2 comments: