Sunday, March 22, 2020

Back...

My journey has let me back here.  Back to a blogspot with a religious twist.  Who would've thunk it?

I'm still Catholic, even though I have left the Roman Church.  I am in an interfaith seminary (www.1spririt.org) and will be ordained in June (albeit virtually due to the virus: that's another story altogether).  The independent Catholic community I have been lucky enough to stumble upon has virtual Mass due to the aforementioned virus.  Bishop Ken informed me after Mass that he would recognize my ordination from One Spirit... and would consider me a priest.

I have been pretty much floating on air since then.  Finding a path to what God has been calling me my entire life is no small thing.  Falling asleep so I will sign off here for the day.

Daily Mass Readings
1 Samuel 16:1b, 6-7, 10-13a
Psalms 23: 1-3a, 3b-4, 5, 6
Ephesians 5:8-14
John 9:1-41




No comments:

Post a Comment