Friday, March 11, 2022

Spouse of Christ & the Holy Spirit


Ok I need to examine this about myself. 

I seem to have some sort of obsession with habited nuns. No it’s not a fetish or anything; it’s more of a fascination. When I see who they are and what their life is, I WANT that life. They are mystically wed to Jesus Christ. He is their husband and spouse. That kind of love that keeps them enraptured in front of the Blessed Sacrament. the Sisters of Life, the Discalced Carmelite nuns move me so deeply, I listened to a podcast after dropping off James last Friday, and I didn’t want the drive to end because I was enthralled with “Bride of Christ”. Now as a priest, the Church is technically my “bride”. But is it really the same? I believe the Holy Spirit as feminine…is SHE my bride? This mystical marriage thing fascinates me.

No comments:

Post a Comment