Monday, September 21, 2020

Manic Monday

Back to a, shall we say, challenging work environment, a sick doggo, and the world is falling apart at the seams. 

But...

  • I got my daily readings and prayer done this morning.  
  • I said my piece and stood up for myself in my performance appraisal follow-up
  • Lunchtime found me walking again and taking pictures
  • I made a recovery meeting this evening.

Sure there's more I could have done today.  I am choosing to focus on this.  God will never bring me a day that I won't be able to get through.  More than anything, I am choosing to be grateful for the day.  There's an awful lot I could get down about, and believe me it is difficult to fight against it.  I am winning right now, and that will have to be enough.

Feast of St. Matthew
Daily Mass Readings
Ephesians 4:1-7, 11-13
Psalm 19:2-3, 4-5
Matthew 9:9-13

No comments:

Post a Comment