Wednesday, September 23, 2020

Not much to say tonight.

 I am tired, My coworker's last day was today. The coming presidential election looks like more of a shit show every single day. Did not get all my steps in.

But I did get my meditation in albeit short. I visited mom and served my family. Now I am writing though there isn't much to say. And after I finish here, I am going to a zoom AA meeting. I can't seem to write without complaining just a little. But I am making a concerted effort to get some positives in there as well. T'aint easy. But I am trying anyway.

A sabbatical from most social media (excluding this blog because writing is good for me) seems like a wise thing to do; the energy is detrimental to me and doesn't do me nor anyone with whom I interact any good. There are so many other things I could be doing; reading, writing, ministering, working on my recovery. One of the last straws today was seeing my twitter followers decrease by 4 overnight. And me actually attaching value to that.  It isn't a good measure for me. This is feeling more and more like a good idea.

Let's see if this is just a whim or not.

Memorial of Saint Pius of Pietrelcina, Priest
Daily Mass Readings
Galatians 2:19-20
Psalm 127:1-5
Matthew 16:24-27



1 comment:

  1. I do not pay the slightest attention to the number of my Twitter followers, either on my personal account or on the account I help moderate for the party. -- Anais

    ReplyDelete