Sunday, December 19, 2021

A very Covid Christmas

 I have covid-19. I tested positive on Friday and because they weren't thrilled with my oxygen levels, they told me to go to the ER. 

Turns out my O2 levels were ok and I was released several hours later.

I'm in quarantine now, feeling gross and uncomfortable. Christmas celebrations are pretty much on hold and I'm sad. 


But I'm alive.


I'm alive because before I got covid-19, I was vaccinated.

While I was waiting for a chest x-ray in the ER, I was in a room with a young lady. Hearing her conversations with the doctors and nurses, I knew she was unvaccinated and suspicious of medical treatment; she had covid 19 pneumonia and was taking ivermectin before she came to the hospital. Her husband was admitted the previous day for the same. They have a baby at home:


DOC "I need to admit you for an infusion and treatment."

LADY "What if I refuse?"

DOC "Well of course I can't force medical treatment on you,  and you can always leave against medical advice. But it's your best chance to survive."

LADY "What does that even mean?"

DOC ..... LONG PAUSE "If you don't do what I'm suggesting, you may die. I don't know how to make it any plainer."


That was about an hour before I was discharged. She was still pondering her options when I walked out.

Read this. GET F**KING VACCINATED & BOOSTED. The medical professionals are trying to keep you alive. HELP THEM.

No comments:

Post a Comment